Adults' 5 Day Menu Package (Mixed)
Choose our meal delivery package for a hassle-free holiday. Here is what it includes:
- Fizz and nibbles upon arrival.
- Half a baguette and one pastry per adult, per day; freshly made at the local Boulangerie.
- Five two-course evening meals (see below for menu).
- Two bottles of wine.
Evening Menu : Mains
Please specify in the comments at Checkout which variation of each dish you would like to order. Please note, our "Any day" dishes can be delivered on any day. The other dishes can only be delivered on the day stated.
Saturday/Sunday : Fillet of local trout, or griddled courgette and halloumi parcels served with a celeriac and spelt risotto, caper butter and mange tout.
Please note : the Trout/Halloumi meal will be delivered on the first night of your stay. This will be either Saturday or Sunday, depending on which chalet you are in.
Monday : 'Nduja- stuffed Pork tenderloin or aubergine involtini served with autumn-spiced roast pumpkin, a chard sauce and green beans.
Tuesday : Wild mushroom risotto, served with a cashew pesto and seasonal salad.
Thursday : Seared duck breast or vegetarian haggis wrapped in a filo parcel, served with a blackberry and balsamic reduction, dauphinoise potatoes and charred red cabbage.
Friday : Beef bourguignon, or seitan 'beef' served with smoked butter mash and roasted Savoy cabbage.
Evening Menu : Desserts
Saturday/Sunday - Autumn fruit crumble served with homemade malt ice cream.
Monday : White and dark chocolate dome with a sour cherry compote.
Tuesday : Lemon and white chocolate fondant.
Thursday : Pear and ginger cake with homemade rosemary ice cream.
Friday : Bay and blackcurrant crème brûlée, served with an orange and cardamom shortbread.
- Please note: We require a minimum of 48 hours' notice to process your order. Last minute orders are subject to availability.
- Meals can only be delivered on the days stated.
- We are happy to cater for intolerances and allergies. However, due to high numbers of orders, we cannot commit to catering for individual preferences.