Adults' 5 Day Menu Package (Mixed)
Choose our meal delivery package for a hassle-free holiday.
Here is what it includes:
- Fizz and nibbles upon arrival.
- Half a baguette and one pastry per adult, per day of your stay; freshly made at the local Boulangerie.
- Five two-course evening meals (see below for menu).
- Two bottles of wine.
Evening menu : Mains
Please specify in the comments at Checkout which five dishes you would like to order. Please note, our "Any Day" dishes can be delivered on any day. The other dishes can only be delivered on the day stated.
The desserts must be delivered with their respective meals.
Saturday/Sunday (please specify in the notes which day you would like this delivering)
Meat: Nduja- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin served with autumn-spiced roast pumpkin, a swiss chard sauce, tenderstem broccoli and pork jus.
Vegetarian: Aubergine involtini, served with autumn-spiced roast pumpkin, a swiss chard sauce and tenderstem broccoli.
Molten curried cauliflower and smoked raclette cheese filo pie. Served with cumin and fennel roast potatoes french beans with shallots and almonds.
Meat: A hearty whole duck ragu with a crunchy pangrattato topping served with fresh tagliatelle and a fresh winter leaf salad
Vegetarian: A rich wild mushroom and brown lentil ragu with a crunchy pangrattato topping served with fresh tagliatelle and a fresh winter leaf salad
Fish: Fillet of Trout from the Morzine trout farm, served with a celeriac and spelt risotto, a caper butter sauce and mange tout.
Vegetarian - Griddled courgette and halloumi parcels with with a celeriac and spelt risotto, a caper butter sauce and mange tout.
Meat : A luxurious chicken, ham and leek pie with puff pastry and a port wine and chervil sauce, served with smoked butter mash and roasted savoy cabbage
Veggie : Creamy leek and cannelini bean pie served with smoked butter mash and roasted savoy cabbage
Homemade lasagne, made with a rich beef ragu, accentuated with olives, capers and roasted red peppers. Served with seasonal salad.
Vegetarian - Vegetable puttanesca lasagne served with seasonal salad.
Sliced local raclette cheese and charcuterie with boiled baby potatoes, cornichons and salad.
Vegetarian - without charcuterie, additional pan-fried mushrooms and seasonal crudites.
Evening Menu : Desserts
- Saturday/Sunday - Lemon and white chocolate tart served with a blueberry sauce
- Monday : Exotic mango and passionfruit parfait
- Tuesday : Dark chocolate dome with chocolate mousse & cherry compote
- Thursday : Poached pear with sticky gingerbread, salted caramel sauce and rosemary ice cream
- Friday : Classic blackberry and apple crumble with vanilla bean ice cream
- Please note: We require a minimum of 1 week's notice to process your order. Last minute orders are subject to availability.
- Meals can only be delivered on the days stated.
- We are happy to cater for intolerances and allergies. However, due to high numbers of orders, we cannot commit to catering for individual preferences.